Hey! Nice to meet you.
My name is Elise, and I’m a freelance B2B writer, hailing from the rainy city of Manchester. But you’re here to learn more about me than my ASL, right?
Let’s go back to the beginning.
I first fell in love with writing when I was 12 years old. I started my first lifestyle blog at the age of 12. The fact I got free ingredients for pancake day made all of my school friends jealous.
After working on that blog for a few years (and finishing school), I got myself a “real job” in a content marketing agency based in my hometown of Manchester. I worked here for two years, but realized I enjoyed writing for the agency more than I did their clients.
…So I left and spread my freelancing wings.
That brings us to today. I now spend my time writing long-form, data-driven content for incredible companies all around the world, and spending too much of my income on Starbucks hot chocolates.
When I’m not writing, you’ll find me attempting to master a Great British Bake Off-style brownie.
(Spoiler alert: I still haven’t done it.)
Enough about work. Here’s what you really wanna know:
- Loves: Biscuit dunking, photobooths (proof here), and traveling.
- Hates: Black pudding, loud eaters, and massively oversized objects.
- Feels the world needs more: Kindness. And good content writers.
- Fun fact: I was named after a car! Thanks, Dad.
- Favorite places visited: New York, Krakow, Cornwall, Budapest and Lisbon.
- Loves to write: Blog posts for SaaS and marketing companies… But you already knew that
El Dorado Canyon, Nevada (2019)
Budapest, Hungary (2016)
Wanna learn more?
I can’t possibly fit every fact about me on this page. But, I want this website to be an extension of myself–and for us to really get to know each other.
The best way to learn more about me is to listen to my podcast interview with Ryan Robinson. We talk about my career history, how long I’ve been freelancing for (and why), and the types of client I work with:
Fancy learning how we could work together, or got a question? Hit me up.