Hey! Nice to meet you.
My name is Elise, and I’m a freelance B2B writer, hailing from the rainy city of Manchester.
But you’re here to learn more about me, right?
Let’s go back to the beginning.
I first fell in love with writing when I was 12 years old. I started my first blog at the age of 12–a beauty one at, that.
After documenting my love for makeup for four years, I got myself a “real job” (as my dad would say) in a content marketing agency.
I worked here for two years, but realized I enjoyed writing for the agency more than I did their clients.
…So I left and spread my freelancing wings.
That brings us to today. I now spend my time writing long-form, data-driven content for incredible companies all around the world, and spending too much of my income on Starbucks hot chocolates.
When I’m not writing, you’ll find me attempting to master a Great British Bake Off-style brownie. (Hint: I still haven’t done it.)
Enough about work. Here’s what you really wanna know:
- Loves: Biscuit dunking, kittens, and traveling.
- Hates: Black pudding, loud eaters, and massively oversized objects.
- Feels the world needs more: Kindness. And good content writers.
- Fun fact: I was named after a car! Thanks, Dad.
- Favorite places visited: Krakow (Poland), Cornwall (UK), Budapest (Hungary) and Lisbon (Portugal). *A tour of the U.S. is coming up though, so expect this to change.
- Loves to write: Blog posts for SaaS and eCommerce companies… But you already knew that.
Find me on…
I’ve got tons of featured articles and podcasts. Discover them here.
Fancy learning how we could work together, or got a question? Hit me up.